Portrait Photography Canberra
Are you’re looking for a portrait photographer that will travel to you? And photograph you at your home.
If you don’t mind laughing so hard that your face hurts. And you enjoy spending time in outdoors.
Then you should contact me so we can talk about photographing your family.
You might like to know I offer:
- Candid and natural looking portrait photos that don’t look posed
- Photos edited to look natural and not over processed
- Portrait photos delivered within one week
- High resolution digital images ready to print on USB
- Fine art portrait albums from your session
- Professionally printed framed & canvas wall prints
- A personalised and secure website to view your photos
- If you purchased the digital file. The option to download the digital files and order prints from here as well. Until your USB arrives one week after your portrait session.
If you purchase a portrait album. Selecting your photos and proofing your album for printing is done from the comfort of your home, Your portrait album will be delivered three weeks after confirming your album layout.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my Portrait Photography portfolio. You will notice everyone doesn’t looks posed and the editing is clean and not over down.
If I sound like the portrait photographer you’re after. You can contact me on 0410 691 114 or use my contact form.
We had such a great experience with Mike. I was very nervous and stiff at the beginning of the shoot as I have never had my photos taken professionally. Mike made us feel very comfortable and we had so much fun throughout the whole session.- Jenny & Louie, Sydney
I really like just being normal and unposed and this makes for great shots. Loved the experience in the park last weekend. – Martin, Canberra
Had a great experience and the result was even better! Felt very comfortable and not out of place. The photos turned out amazing and looked natural. – Daniel, Queanbeyan
Had an amazing time. Loved the way my children were able to just be themselves. It was the most comfortable our family has ever been on a photo shoot. Mike was so professional!! I love the photos and the special moments that were captured!!! Would definitely highly recommend!!!! – Kirsty, Canberra
Please visit the next page to read frequently asked questions.